PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA & COOKIES POLICY
ANDRÉ LAURENT SAS, registered as a SA with the Trade and Companies Register (RCS) of Saint Etienne under the number 378 877 153, whose head office is located at Z.I. du Bayon – BP 28 42150 LA RICAMARIE (France), is concerned with the protection of personal data of visitors (hereinafter « You ») of its website www.andre-laurent.com (hereinafter the « Website ») and undertakes to protect them in accordance with the applicable regulations and in particular the (EU) Regulation No.2016/679 of April 27, 2016 called “General Data Protection Regulation” or “GDPR” and in accordance with the French Data Protection and Freedom of Information Law n°78-17 of January 6, 1978 called new “Loi Informatique et Liberté”.
When collecting your personal data, ANDRÉ LAURENT implements processing operations for which the company is qualified as « controller », within the meaning of the aforementioned texts. As such, ANDRÉ LAURENT undertakes to comply at all times with the requirements of the regulation applicable to the protection of personal data and to treat your personal data only under the conditions set out below.
ANDRÉ LAURENT collects your personal data for the following purposes:
- manage recruitments when a visitor sends his/her application through the Website;
- communication between ANDRÉ LAURENT and the visitor when any type of information has been requested through the contact forms available on the Website:
- general contact: inform visitors about products and services offered by ANDRÉ LAURENT;
- Commercial offers
- Spontaneous applications
- Design and conception Department
- monitor and analyze Website traffic and for statistical purposes
Personal data collected
ANDRÉ LAURENT collects the following data:
- your civil status: name, personal email address;
- your professional profile: curriculum vitae, cover letter;
- any information that you would indicate in the open message box.
- General contact forms, partners and investors:
- Your civil status: name, email address;
- Any information that you would indicate in the open message box.
The compulsory or optional nature of the personal data entry is specified during its collection, by the mention « mandatory » affixed next to the data to obligatorily inform. The mandatory communication of some of your personal data is necessary for ANDRÉ LAURENT to implement the purposes specified above. Optional data allows ANDRÉ LAURENT to get to know visitors better.
Retaining your personal data no longer than required
Your personal data collected as part of an application will be kept for the required time for recruitment. In case of a negative outcome of an application, your data will be stored for a period of three (3) years to allow ANDRÉ LAURENT to contact you again, if necessary.
Your personal data is collected through the contact forms and will be stored for a period of three (3) years. In the event that you and ANDRÉ LAURENT enter into a contractual relationship, your data will be stored for a sufficient time for the proper management of our contractual relationship and then archived during the legal period of prescription for purposes of evidence for finding, exercise or the defense of legal claims.
Recipients of your personal data
Your personal data is strictly confidential and intended exclusively for ANDRÉ LAURENT.
Except legal or judicial obligation to do so, ANDRÉ LAURENT will never divulge, assign, rent or transmit your personal data to third-parties other than the host of the Website, as mentioned in the legal notice of the Website, available at [Hyperlink to the legal notice], for the purpose of performing technical services hosting and database management and only in the contractual conditions signed between the host and ANDRÉ LAURENT that cannot derogate from this article.
Implemented security measures
ANDRÉ LAURENT is committed to ensuring the security and integrity of your personal data. As such, ANDRÉ LAURENT implements and maintains technical and organizational security measures on the Website and its information system adapted to the nature of your personal data and the risks presented by their treatment. These measures are intended to (i) protect your personal data against its destruction, loss, alteration, disclosure to unauthorized third-parties, (ii) ensure the reinstatement of the availability of your personal data and the access to this information in an appropriate timing in the event of a physical or technical incident.
Your rights as provided by data protection laws
You are, at any time, entitled to the following rights on your personal data:
- Right of rectification: To obtain the rectification of your personal data when it is inaccurate or incomplete or obsolete;
- Right to erasure (« right to be forgotten »): To obtain the erasure of your personal data when the latter is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected, or you oppose to the processing of your personal data;
- Right to the limitation of your data treatment: To obtain the limitation of the data processing of your personal data when you dispute the accuracy of said information, when the period of conservation of the data has come to an end but you still need to preserve this personal data for purposes of evidence for finding, exercise or the defense of legal claims, or if you opposed the data processing;
- Portability Rights: To obtain information on your personal data, previously communicated to ANDRÉ LAURENT, in a readable format, or ask ANDRÉ LAURENT to transmit the personal data that you have communicated to another data controller;
- Right to refuse: To refuse at any time, for reasons related to your personal situation, the processing of your personal data, especially if this opposition concerns commercial prospecting, including profiling;
- Withdrawal of consent: To withdraw your consent for any future processing of your personal data by ANDRÉ LAURENT;
- Right to lodge a complaint: To lodge a complaint with the French Data Protection Authority (Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés – CNIL) if you consider that the processing operated by ANDRÉ LAURENT constitutes a violation of your personal data.
You may exercise your rights over your personal data at any time with the Data Protection Officer of ANDRÉ LAURENT, at the following email address: email@example.com
The information collected through cookies is solely and strictly for ANDRÉ LAURENT, in compliance with the regulation applicable to the protection of personal data. They are never transmitted to third-parties.
Website cookies are strictly necessary to operate the Site properly. You can set your web browser settings to block the use of these cookies, but some features of the Site will no longer be accessible. These cookies do not store information that will allow your identification.
In accordance with the applicable regulations on the protection of personal data, you can, at any time, oppose the registration of cookies. You can exercise this right by contacting the Data Protection Officer of ANDRÉ LAURENT by email at the following address: à renseigner
For more information on cookies, how to manage and delete them, please see the information provided by the French Data Protection Authority (CNIL) at: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/site-web-cookies-et-autres-traceurs.
APPENDIX – GLOSSARY
The words and expressions used in this Data Protection Policy have the meaning given to them by the GDPR and the Loi Informatique et Liberté:
– Data Recipient: means the natural or legal person, public authority, service or any other body, to which the personal data are disclosed, whether a third-party or not.
– Personal data: means any information relating to a natural person directly or indirectly identified or identifiable, in particular by reference to an identifier, such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier, or to one or more precise elements specific to its physical, physiological, genetic, psychic, economic, cultural or social identity.
– Data controller: means the natural or legal person, public authority, department or other body which, alone or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data.
– Data processor: means the natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body that processes personal data on behalf of the controller or the original subcontractor.
– Data processing: refers to any transaction or set of operations performed or not using automated processes and applied to data or sets of personal data, such as collection, registration, organization, structuring, the preservation, adaptation or modification, extraction, consultation, use, communication by transmission, dissemination or any other form of provision, reconciliation or interconnection, limitation, deletion or destruction.